Business Leave

Do you ever do union work/business while on the clock?

Your leave time should be charged to your employer’s union leave bank and NOT charged to your personal leave bank.

We can help:
To make sure you get Union/business leave credit for union work, call or e-mail PSEA at 907-337-1979 or and ask for your “Union Business Leave Number.”  Our regular business hours are 8am-5pm AST, Monday-Friday.

Please make sure your union leave number is on your leave slip when you turn it in so your employer knows to charge or credit the leave to its Union leave bank.

Filling out your leave slip early and correctly saves you, your employer, and PSEA time in making sure you get union leave.

Public Safety Employees Association, 4228 Laurel Street, Anchorage, AK 99508 | (907) 337-1979 |

© 2021 Public Safety Employees Association. All Rights Reserved

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software